Open In All 3 Locations
Stuyvesant Plaza, Lenox and Rhinebeck are all open to the public. See our homepage for our most current hours.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Limited shoppers allowed into each store at a time, please call your local Olíva! store for more information.
- Choose “Local Pickup” at checkout. You’ll receive an email when your order has been completed. Call us when you’re outside and we’ll bring your order to your car! Or pickup your order in-store.
Order by Phone
- Speak with one of our associates. Call us when you’re outside and we’ll bring your order to your car! Or pickup your order in-store.
Local delivery is available within a 10 mile radius of your local Oliva! store. With the exception of Stuyvesant Plaza, which delivery is available up to Saratoga Springs. A $5 delivery fee will be charged.
- Call your local Olíva! store to place your order over the phone with one of our associates.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, number and order. An associate will reach out to you as soon as possible.
- Most orders are shipped within 48 hours via USPS Priority Mail, with an estimated delivery within 2-5 business days.
- When your order ships, you’ll receive an email containing a tracking number for your convenience. If you do not receive a shipping notification email, please make sure to check the spam folder. Email sender is ‘Oliva! Gourmet Olive Oils & Vinegars’.
- Once your order is picked up by USPS, it is out of our hands and we no longer have control over the package. Should you have the need to question the whereabouts of your package, please contact USPS directly with your tracking number. We do not have any more information than you do.
Shipping During Cold Temperatures
As a northeastern based small business, we experience colder weather at certain times of the year. Fresh olive oil can freeze during transit from our store to your home. This will not harm the olive oil! Allow oils to thaw completely before enjoying. Please note that this may take up to 48 hours.
Freezing can occasionally cause the oil and cork to expand and contract, which may result in leakage. Should this happen, wipe the bottle with soapy water until clean! If the seal and cork are both in tact, product loss should be minimal and completely safe to use.
Q: Where is my package?
A: When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email containing your tracking number. For more information, please refer to “Shipping Info”, or contact us.
Q: My oil and/or vinegar arrived broken, what do I do?
A: If your bottle arrived cracked/broken/shattered, etc., contact us via phone (518) 482-3866 or email (email@example.com) to let us know! Please send a photo of all broken items to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can submit a claim with USPS. We will either issue a refund for the item or ship you a replacement. We always pack orders with extra care and protection and apologize if there is a mess to clean up! Please note: leakage is not breakage and does occur on occasion, especially during colder temperatures. Please see our “Shipping During Cold Temperatures” for more information.
Q: What is the nutritional info / ingredients of my oil/vinegar?
A: All nutritional information is listed on each individual product page. You can find this information in it’s own tab labeled “Nutritional Info” towards the bottom of the page!
Q: What is the expiration date of my olive oil?
A: Ideally, you want to use EVOO as fast as possible to take advantage of the health benefits and high quality properties! It’s important to remember olive oil is a perishable food (all bottled oil will go rancid eventually) but when properly handled, sealed and stored in a cool dark place, olive oil will be ‘good’ for 18-24 months from the date it was harvested. If your bottle is older than two years, consider starting with a fresh one!
Q: What is the expiration date of my balsamic vinegar?
A: Balsamic Vinegars are technically forever! Vinegars do not really expire, they simply become more acidic causing change of appearance and flavor. If we had to give a time frame, we recommend about 5 years.
Q: Are your products Gluten Free / Dairy Free?
A: Yes! All of our products are Gluten Free AND Dairy Free. If you’d like a certified statement, please email us at email@example.com
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions!