Open In All 3 Locations
Stuyvesant Plaza, Lenox and Rhinebeck are all open to the public. See our homepage for our most current hours.
- All employees will continue to wear masks for their own safety as well as the safety of other customers. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask or social distance. If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask and social distance. Thank you!
- We are refilling bottles in all 3 locations! If you choose to refill, please make sure your bottles are FULLY WASHED, CLEAN and DRY. For the continued safety of our employees and other customers, please run your bottles through a dishwasher or wash thoroughly with hot soapy water. Discard of old corks and seals. You will receive a new cork and seal every time you refill your bottle.
Curbside/In-Store Pickup Available
- Choose “Local Pickup” at checkout. You’ll receive an email when your order has been completed. Call us when you’re outside and we’ll bring your order to your car! Or come inside to pickup your order.
Order by Phone
- Call your local Olíva! store to speak with one of our associates. Give us another call when you’re outside and we’ll bring your order to your car! Or come inside to pickup your order.
Local Delivery Available
Local delivery is available within a 10 mile radius of your local Olíva! store. With the exception of Stuyvesant Plaza, which delivery is available up to Saratoga Springs. A $5 delivery fee will be charged.
- Call your local Olíva! store to place your order over the phone with one of our associates.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and order. We will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours via USPS Priority Mail, with an estimated delivery within 2-5 business days.
- When your order ships, you’ll receive an email containing a tracking number for your convenience. If you do not receive a shipping notification email, please make sure to check the spam folder. Email sender is ‘Oliva! Gourmet Olive Oils & Vinegars’.
- Once your order is picked up by USPS, it is out of our hands and we no longer have control over the package. Should you have the need to question the whereabouts of your package, please contact USPS directly with your tracking number. Unfortunately, we do not have any more information than you do.
Leaking or Broken Products via Shipping
As a northeastern based small business, we experience weather fluctuations year round! Colder temperatures at night, and extreme heat during the day can occasionally cause our products and the cork to expand and contract. This expansion may result in the product leaking slightly out of the bottle. Should this happen, wipe down the bottle with a damp, soapy rag until clean. If the seal and cork are both in tact, product loss should be minimal and completely safe to use!
We take great care when packing our products for shipping, and use protective shipping materials to prevent breakage during transit! Should your bottle arrive broken/shattered/cracked, please let us know right away. Accidents happen! Take photos of the damage immediately and email them to email@example.com. Please also include your name, order number, and the products that were damaged. We will reach out as soon as possible!
Q: Items in my package arrived leaking or broken. What should I do?
A: We try our best to pack our products with the best protection and care, and apologize if you receive a mess! No one likes a mess… Please refer to our “Leaking or Broken Products via Shipping”.
Q: Where is my package?
A: When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email containing your tracking number. For more information, please refer to “Shipping Info”, or contact us.
Q: Where do your oils and vinegars come from?
A: We source all of our Extra Virgin Olive Oils from trusted olive farmers around the world, many of them being award winning producers. We ‘follow the crush’ which allows us to provide the freshest oils year round from both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. All of our Balsamic Vinegars are produced and aged in Modena, Italy!
Q: What is the base oil used for the Flavored Olive Oils?
A: The base oil for the Flavored Oils is almost always an Arbequina, as this variety of olive is mild in bitterness and intensity! The base oil is changed every 6 months, just like how our EVOOs change seasonally. This ensures that we can provide the highest quality oils year round. During the Northern Hemisphere harvest, the oil is usually a Portuguese Arbequina. During the Southern Hemisphere harvest, it typically changes to a Chilean Arbequina.
Q: What is the nutritional info / ingredients of my oil/vinegar?
A: All nutritional information is listed on each individual product page. You can find this information in it’s own tab labeled “Nutritional Info” towards the bottom of the page!
Q: What is the expiration date of my olive oil?
A: Ideally, you want to use EVOO as fast as possible to take advantage of the health benefits and high quality properties! It’s important to remember olive oil is a perishable food (all bottled oil will go rancid eventually) but when properly handled, sealed and stored in a cool dark place, olive oil will be ‘good’ for 18-24 months from the date it was harvested. If your bottle is older than two years, consider starting with a fresh one!
Q: What is the expiration date of my balsamic vinegar?
A: Balsamic Vinegars are technically forever! Vinegars do not really expire, they simply become more acidic causing change of appearance and flavor. If we had to give a time frame, we recommend about 5 years.
Q: What is the difference between Dark and White Balsamic?
A: Dark Balsamic undergoes a cooking and caramelizing process in copper kettles over an open wood fire before being aged using the traditional Solera Method of Aging in Modena, Italy. The balsamic is then placed in old wood barrels that previously held old batches of aged balsamic vinegar. White Balsamic does not get cooked and caramelized over an open wood fire in copper kettles, and is then placed in a new, white oak barrels for aging. White Balsamic is a little less complex but still delicious!
Q: What is the difference between ‘Infused’ and ‘Fused’?
A: Fused is commonly known as ‘Agrumato’, which stems from Italian origin. It simply refers to how to oil is produced. The whole fruit, or whole herb is crushed simultaneously with the freshly picked whole olives, fusing the flavors together at the time of the crush. Our Infused Olive Oils are slightly different but yield the same delicious flavors. The oil is extracted or pressed from the olives creating a luxurious base oil, and then the all natural botanical flavors extracted from the actual fruit and or herb are ‘infused’ or added into the oil after the crush!
Q: Are your products Gluten Free / Dairy Free?
A: Yes! All of our products are Gluten Free AND Dairy Free. If you’d like a certified statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are your products Kosher?
A: All of our Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Flavor Infused/Fused Olive Oils are Kosher certified! The Balsamic Vinegars are not Kosher.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any further questions!